Keep the little ones occupied with these simple Christmas sweets on a snowy afternoon To build a forest of peanut butter cup trees: different sizes of peanut butter cups and some frosting are all you need. Children are going to love to turn their favorite Christmas Candy ideas into some perfect chocolate peanut butter!
– 10oz/280g Of chocolate chips.
– 2 C.Of powdered sugar.
– 1 C.Of peanut butter.
– 1/4 C.Of melted -unsalted- butter.
– 2 Tb.Of brown sugar.
– 2 t.Of vanilla flavor.
– 1/4 t.Of kosher salt.
– Step I- Line 8.8-inch plate using the parchment paper, and leaving the paper overhanging the sides such that it can be raised and put aside later quickly.
– Step II- Mix together: the peanut butter, the melted butter, vanilla extract, brown sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl until the sugar dissolves. Next, gradually blend in the two cups of powdered sugar powder.
– Step III- Press the mixture into the dish you have prepared. Smooth the surface with a spatula or simply press it to flatten with your hands into a dense coating of around 1⁄2 -inch.
– Step IV- Set it in the freezer until it is too firm for cutting.
– Step V- Cover a tray with parchment paper until the mixture is solid enough then set it aside.
– Step VI- Cut out the trees using a Christmas tree cookie cutter and put them on the tray. Place them for 45-60 minutes in the freezer until they are fully solid.
– Step VII- After that melt the chocolate and use parchment paper to line another plate.
– Step VIII- Dip each tree into melted chocolate using a fork to fully cover it. Tap the fork softly to drip down the extra chocolate.
– Step IX-Put Christmas trees filled with chocolate on the parchment paper-lined tray. Chill until the chocolate is set completely.
Store or freeze in the refrigerator for longer storage.