Lemon cream cheese pudding dessert is a no-bake dream! Graham crackers, lemon pudding, cream cheese and whipped topping combine in this layered lemon dessert!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs about 15 cracker sheets, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese well softened
- 6.8 ounces INSTANT lemon pudding mix 2 boxes UNPREPARED
- 2 1/2 cups milk room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 8 ounces Cool Whip non-fat
- 1 Lemon sliced, for garnish (optional)
- Crush the graham crackers in a resealable bag with a rolling pin, or in a food processor, if not already crushed. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small microwave safe dish, melt the butter. Pour over the graham cracker crumbs and combine thoroughly. Firmly press the crumbs into an ungreased 13×9-inch pan. Place in the refrigerator until needed.
- Using a whisk, combine the pudding mix and the milk specified in this recipe only. DO NOT prepare the pudding according to the box instructions. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand-held blender, beat the cream cheese and lemon zest until creamy. Add the pudding to the cream cheese and beat on medium until creamy and well combined. Pour onto prepared crust and smooth into an even layer.
- Add the whipped topping in an even layer and garnish with additional graham cracker crumbs and lemon slices. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.